Diamonds and FAQ
To the person who's thinking about getting on one knee:
Chances are if you’re reading this, a wedding proposal is in your near future. So first of all, "Congratulations!" Thank you so much for giving us the privilege and the opportunity of hopefully being a part of your love story.
Once you have a pretty good idea of the shape she wants, a diamond in your budget, and the style of setting you’re interested in, stop by our showroom and speak to one of our certified diamond specialists.
We know this whole process can be very overwhelming! Visiting our showroom will give you the experience that you deserve.
- Gain a working relationship with a jeweler you can see in person
- Place to rely on for other jewelry services i.e. cleaning, repairing, sizing, and appraising the ring.
- Easy, Simple, and Fun process and experience
- Learn everything you need to know about rings!
Questions we hear a lot….
- Why buy from us?
Everyone has their taglines right? Well we're just going to be straightforward!
- We have been in Naperville for over 30 years so that is proof that we know our neighbors, our community, and have been tested by time.
- Stand proud in knowing our products and services are truly the best value in town!
- We have a staff with over 90 years combined experience to provide you with everything you're looking for "right now"
- Our diamonds here at the store fall into three categories:
- Perfectly cut Hearts & Arrows
- “101 Facet Diamond”
- Regular Premium Cut Diamonds (for those looking for a “big sparkly look” on a tighter budget.)
- ALL our diamonds are laboratory graded and certified diamonds.
- We work with your budget
- Offer Custom Design for a diamond ring you dream of or see in a photo
- Our diamond ring value is the best!
- What makes us the best value for your diamond ring purchase versus the Internet?
It’s very simple: The Internet sells price. In comparison to us, with the Internet:
- Have a problem with your ring? Need it sized?... you’re on your own.
- You want it checked and cleaned?... you’re on your own.
- Have a problem with a prong bending or catching on your clothes?....you guessed it "YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!
- There is no warranty with internet rings and no place to go to with an issue
- Note: There WILL BE an issue because they'll wear it all day long and they all get beat up!
- Buy a ring at The Diamond Gallery of Naperville, you will get a free Lifetime Warranty with your purchase. WE HAVE YOUR BACK!
- We offer to check, clean, and size your ring.
- We offer Custom Design where they'll get what they want and you get a great place locally, with a great price AND great service...No Compromise!
- We have comparative prices. Our Value is LONG TERM….. versus price.
- With The Internet…….you just get a ring.
- What comes with the purchase of a diamond from The Diamond Gallery
- Complimentary first ring sizing
- Complimentary LED luxury ring box
- $100 Gift certificate towards wedding bands
- Professional diamond setting, head, labor and refinishing.
- Certified insurance appraisal with lifetime free updates. (One local store charges their own customer a full appraisal charge if you switch insurance companies the next year and need a new appraisal!)
- Lifetime limited warranty, cleaning, check & tightening of diamonds*
*Includes replacement of any diamond melee with a 6 month check-up from .005 to .08ct
- Why buying a highly advertised big brand can be "Simply Overpriced"?
STORYTIME: Years ago we carried an incredible “Perfectly Cut Diamond” with a catchy name. It was new, beautiful, but it was expensive!! There was nothing like it, and each store was demanded to sell at full price with no discounts. That went on for years until finally diamond manufactures offered the same perfectly cut diamond at a much better price and value for the consumer. We found out that this diamond was no different than any other perfectly cut diamond. However, the resale value was so high, and we discovered that the excess price was for those jewelry stores and for the marketing costs and profit for that diamond company. The special pricing people had to pay simply was NOT JUSTIFIED. So that was it for us. We were done with them.
What we found:
- It wasn't fair to customers
- We found the same diamonds for less and we could package up a diamond ring with a great price value!
- We use CAD programs to creat any design you want for hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars less
- No excessive marketing costs, just true awesome endless designs and excellence in manufacturing unlike what you have ever seen before.
- It’s a great time to buy a ring! We won’t charge you extra for the ring that YOU design!
- What makes us different than other stores?
With all kinds of jewelry options out there it really comes down to real people helping real people.
- There’s something special
- There's something that makes you feel comfortable
- There's something that gives you the confidence to know that you are making the right decision
- We take that choice by you extremely serious and humbling.
- We want to see you at a restaurant, or in a grocery store, or even on the golf course, and know that you would feel comfortable and able to say "Hello" to us.
- We want to give you an experience that makes you feel good about telling your friends that you got your item from The Diamond Gallery of Naperville